Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I am a little behind on all the blogging so I am catching up while Addie Blaire is catching some zzz's. We went with Brandde and cuz mason to the pumpkin patch in Mayflower a couple of weeks ago. It was fun, but a little wild, trying to take pictures and keep up with a toddler is not so easy by yourself. She isn't in to posing much these days so these were the best of the bunch I could find. She and Mason are really playing so well together these days. He is very sweet to her and loves giving her hugs!! She adores him!

Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins!! As you can tell I tried to surround her in pumpkins to keep her pinned in one place long enough for a picture. She was not to happy with me after a few seconds of that!

As always we had to go see the ducks. I guess by now it is obvious why Addison Blaire is a duck for Halloween she tends to be a bit crazy about them!! She can say duck and Quack, Quack which is pretty cute I must admit!!


The best shot we could get of the two of them if one is not moving the other one is!


Well this was the best pose in front of the 2008 sign. I guess at least the 8 is visible. She was digging for pumkins at this point.


Addie Blaire is also saying pumpkin. She just kept saying it over and over the whole time we were there. I guess she couldn't get over all pumpkins of different sizes she was surrounded by. Here she is with one just the right size for her!!


Making a break for it away from the crazy mom following her with the camera!! By the way this is the first tutu I made for her. It is a little sad looking but I am working on my skills maybe by the Christmas one I will have it down. I know my techniques are not quite normal but I put one together none the less!!! I am taking orders for next year if anyone is interested because it will probably take me that long to make another one!

Once again rocking the "pebbles" up do!
I thought this one was cute to end on. This one is for my dad, the farmer!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

FINALLY -- an update!! She is so precious. I know what you mean about them not wanting to pose anymore! Most of the pictures of Scarlett are now of a side profile or just of the back of her head -- she will NOT sit still for the camera! Hope you guys are doing well -- hope to see ya soon (or sometime in the future - maybe??)