Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

We went to the church trunk or treat on November 1st. Mitch and I had to judge the costume contest so we dressed Addie Blaire up again. However she didn't mind I think she was so okay with the costume after the night before that she just put it on and loved it!

Mitch and Addison Blaire checking things out.
Dixie Coffee had the coolest setup because she had these fog bubbles that all the kids were facinated with all night!
They even had a jump zone, Addison Blaire and Griffin had never seen anything like it. Addie just kept trying to keep her balance. She was laughing so hard at the fact that she just couldn't stand up. I even had to get another child to drag her out for me!!!

Poor thing that bow was just hanging in her hair and not only could she not walk, but she couldn't see either.
My two little sweeties!! Mitch is such a great dad and I am so proud of him for being so actively involved with Addison Blaire over the past year. I know that Addison Blaire adores him more than anything. I can't wait for many more years of watching these two together!
Okay, so I guess I have to explain that this is a picture of Griffin and Addie Blaire, with Sophie. These two love some pickles!! She loves pickles, pickled okra, olives, and anything else sour like that. I guess I am partly to blame considering that this is all I ate the first several weeks of preganancy when I was so sick!!! The faces in these pics are too funny.

No comments: