Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cousin Lydia's Party

We went to Addison Blaire's cousin Lydia's Party a few weeks ago and here are a few pics of her at the party. However, she wasn't in the best of moods because she has been teething again. I think she is cutting some of her bottom teeth this time. I say this to explain why we were outside most of the time and have very few pics of the actual party!!

I loved the background in this picture, however you can tell Addison Blaire is not feeling it because she has got those eyebrows in full motion. She is so funny because ever since she was a baby she's had so many expressions on her face all related to her eyebrows. When she gets really mad or upset she lets you know everytime!!

Addison Blaire ate her first cupcake at the party and I don't think it will be her last if she has anything to do with it. She loved those cupcakes!! (too bad for mom who was hoping to get a bite afterall I thought that was the point of getting them so that mom could pretend it was for the baby and eat it herself.)
I wonder were the cupcake went... yep you guessed it she ate every bit of it

No comments: