Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wonder Time!

We went to Wonder Time the next day for some kid friendly play time. Addie Blaire had never been there before and I don't think she would be opposed to living there from now on after going. She really liked to there, I can see why cuz Mason goes so much now.


Here is evidence that she really does try anything Mason does because she has no idea what to do with those pegs, but she is sure faking it pretty well in this picture!


I think her favorite part was the water area. She really likes the water, for bathtime or playtime either one. She enjoyed playing with all the fun toys they had, but there was just one problem......


....She had a hard time with the idea that the water was actually supposed to stay in the tub and not on her and the floor. We had a time keeping her dry, so I guess she actually won because she got to go home and take another bath after this was over!

She is so sweet and thoughtful, making mom a sandwich with lots of ham!! She knows just what I like!! (Joke by the way for those that don't know me well enough.)

No comments: