Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hanging with Aunt T

We spent last weekend with Aunt T at her house. We had a lot of fun. I didn't get many pictures but there were lots of funny moments when your with Aunt T. The girls, there were 7 of us that went to Holiday House and we had so much fun!! I found some really cute things for Addie Blaire too!
Here she is posing in front of the house with Aunt T's festive decor. I was letting Terri give the camera a try. She is alot better at it than me. Addison can even say "pumpkin" for the camera.
Aunt Terri thought it might be a good idea to teach her the proper way to go up and down the stairs. She for some reason thinks that mom and I are not good teachers. I wonder why??? Now instead of going head first she goes bottom first!! Thank goodness for good teachers!!


I am attaching this picture because it is Addison Blaire's new hiding spot. Everytime I leave the frig open, guess who decides to have a seat. She thinks it is so funny to sit there and pull out all of mom's condiments. (As you can tell that is all that is in there to begin with, we sure are thankful for microwaves at our house.) Addison loves some ketchup though. She will lick the ketchup off whatever she is eating just to dip it again!! She comes by it honestly though so I can't say anything.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cute pics! Darbs loves to sit in the fridge, too! Ha! (and basically any other little ledge she can find)