Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our 1st Square dance

Addison Blaire and I stayed at my parents last weekend because we were having some work done at our house and they didn't finish up. Mitch left us to go to Fayetteville for the game, so we found a way to have a little fun without him!!

Addison Blaire and my dad playing outside. She loves their house because she gets free roam of the place. She was playing with the neighborhood kids at the time.

This is her best impression of a yawn. We ask her what she does when she is really tired. She will open her mouth up so big and say"ahhh". It is pretty funny!


We went to a square dance that night for my parent's church and she had so much fun. She played with the kids of several people that I grew up with and even dance with mom!!


I had to post this because it is the only picture that is proof that my parents actually did dance!


The house that this was held at was absolutely beautiful. It is an old historic home and they have a barn next to it which was decorated so festivally. I took the opportunity to take several pics because the background was so rustic and original. I have a few dozen pics but these were a few of my favorites.

Addie Blaire has learned to spin herself around until she makes herself dizzy...
as you can tell her she is feeling a little dizzy in this one



Eating some barbaque and beans. Um, um good!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love these pics!! Who knew that being a mom would be so much fun (and what in the WORLD did we do with our time before they came along????). As for the black and white with a little color mixed in -- I have 'Corel PaintShop Pro x2' program that does all kinds of neat things with pictures. Pretty cool (but has been HARD to learn...).

Stephanie said...

Hey Jill,
I found your blog on Mandi's...Addie is getting so big!! She is such a doll...I have to show my mom her pictures. My mom was just absolutely in love with Addie after Tab's baby shower...that is all she could talk about! Hope you guys are doing well!