Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Look out Cowboy cheerleaders!!

I decided to try Addison's cheerleading outfit my mom had bought her on this weekend. And well we waited a little too long to try it on. It was a little snug!! But I took a few picks in case we don't get to wear it again. I didn't make it to any games this year and I feel so bad that she never got to wear it. I think she will make an excellent cheerleader one day though because she took to the pompoms right away. I think the cute thighs are the best part of the outfit. Those Cowboy cheerleaders have nothing on this little cutie!
I had to put this cute bow that Mrs. Janice made for her on with the suit. It was a perfect fit!
It looks like she is striking a pose!! Too funny. However, I guess she is finally getting used to the camera because now she says cheese everytime I get the camera out!

No comments: