Monday, January 16, 2017

I love these people!

We did a little last minute family photo session with a local photographer one Sunday afternoon.  She was sweet enough to just go play around in the woods we own behind our home and even get a little silly with us.  I really can't believe I am posting all of these considering I never like photos of myself but I am trying to embrace this new year with the attitude that I want my kids to remember all of me and that includes the good and bad so here it goes....

The girls had a little fun with moms makeup during the session too.














This girl right here is a kisser...daddy better look out in a few years!


Mini me and big girl all in the same photo.
Poor Zoe...14 years is a long time and on three legs makes it seem that much longer but this sweet girl is such a good sport.  The girls doing a little Zoe impression.


And these are a couple the girls and I took one day in the rain!


And this last picture is thrown in there because it is too funny and maybe a bit to sad to skip over.  This is the note that one would think I wrote to her and placed in her lunch box that day.  However, if you will notice the handwriting closely you will see this child wrote it herself.  She was tired of not having any mom notes like the other kids so she took matters into her own hands, so imagine my surprise when I opened her lunch box to find this.  I can't say if I laughed or cried harder that night...obviously at our house just getting a lunch box in the backpack each morning is a win for this mom.  But just to make sure she got the message I put a note in her bag the next day and it read "here's your note I hope your happy!... cause that is the kind of mom I am.  Don't worry I signed it lots of love!  HAHAHA!  However, since then I try to make a mental note every so often to remind her how much I do love her...
Now on to Turkey time!

No comments: