Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gone fishing!

We had a great weekend at the lake a couple of weeks ago and Addie Blaire is certainly ready for the warmer weather and so am I to be honest! We tried a few activities for the first time with her. Here she is fishing with her dad. I thought she was going to be a little scared of the fish, but boy was I wrong. She wanted to look at it and hold it. She even grabbed the fish from Mark and was holding it looking at it eye to eye!!! too cute! I then told her the fishy had to go back in the water and swim and she walked over to the edge and tossed him back in. My little girl is growing up so fast. She understands so much more than I even realize most of the time, I am just realizing how I have to enjoy every moment of it and remember it. I guess that is why I am so glad I have started this blog to be able to look back at these memories that at the time may be somewhat insignificant, but in years to come will make me smile to see!
I just can't get over this picture, it is too cute!! Addie Blaire is finally running some, but it is somewhat comical!! Brandee compared it to the Chinese army!! She kind of runs like a solider with straight legs. She is so cute she has to slow herself down because she just can't control her legs once she gets going too fast.
"You say what willis?" No really instead she was actually reciting her abc's for everyone. I am so proud of her because she can really say them now from a to z (with a little bluddering around the lmnop part to be expected!)
Patiently waiting for some fun in the sun!!

1 comment:

Meredith Woodruff said...

Looks like y'all have been having lots of fun in Hot Springs! Addison Blaire is so cute!!! Hope to see you soon:)!