Friday, April 17, 2009

My litle monkey at 22 months!

I hadn't posted in a while Addie Blaire's latest milestones, but I am happy to report that we now know why that potty is in the bathroom!! She actually peed on the potty twice now!! I couldn't believe it when she actually did because we have been trying for so long with no results. She did it once for Janice and called to tell me that she "had gone teetee in the potty" I screamed I was so excited. I even promised her a surprise so I stopped and got her a Care Bear (which she loves more than anything else right now) and she just kept squealing with excitement. So before it is over we will proably have a house full of care bears! She is still talking up a storm, I have several people that say they have never heard a baby talk quite as much as she does. It is sometimes hard to get a word in. She can say her entire alphabet, and very clearly I might add (sorry I am just being a proud parent for a minute) she is counting up to her teens now and still saying some spanish. I actually caught her counting her babies in spainish the other day! I think Handy Manny may have something to do with that. She loves to count the tools with him. She still weighs right at 28 lbs. and is about 2 ft and a few inches at best guess since she doesn't stand too long in one place. Here are a recent picture of my little monkey. Oh yeah, and she still has the same favorite song, five little monkeys, that she has little motions that she does with it.

No comments: