Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bob the Builder meets Addie Blaire!

Becky and I took Addie Blaire and Katie Ella to see Bobo the Builder in Texarkana last week. She really had a great time. As soon as we stepped into the theatre she screamed in excitement! She loved seeing all the kids and fun stuff they had set up. I wasn't sure if she was ready for a program like that yet, but she really surprised me by watching the whole thing and even clapping along. The only hard part was the 2j0 minute intermission which is when we took most of the pictures to pass the time! Now that I know how she did I can't wait for Disney on Ice!
Becky and Katie Ella
I was actually very impressed with the sets and props. All the tools actually were remote controlled and they moved across the stage, they even had eyes and faces that moved!

No comments: