Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring time

Mitch and I decided to take Addie Blaire to Garvin Gardens for some tulip pictures and it was such a beautiful surprise. I had never been before this time of year and tulips are my favorite flower maybe because my birthday is in April so my mom has always gotten them for me but I think they are beautiful. I think Addie Blaire had a great time running through all the flowers and we probably owe Garvin Gardens a few extra dollars because unfortunately we took home a bouquet of them that she picked!!
She loved these huge goldfish in the pond. I guess we need to talk to the Gentrys and get the hook up on some of those.
I really loved this picture because it was so sweet seeing her walk across this bridge just like a big girl! It makes me realize how quickly she is growing up!

No comments: