Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Mitch, Addie Blaire and I spent the holiday with my family this year. We tried to work out the schedule with Terri this year now that she is a married woman and it ended up with us being in Arkadelphia. We went on Wednesday, we had to go to Hot Springs first to check out the condo. It is finally getting rebuilt. We have walls now!! Then we spent the night with the family. It was really nice because this was the first year in a long time that we were able to watch Macy's because we are usually on the go from place to place. Growing up that was my favorite thing about the day!! So Addie Blaire got to watch it this year. All of my family came to my parents house and it was lots of fun!
Addie Blaire has been sick, which is part of the reason that I haven't posted in a while. She has been battling an ear infection (this was her 1st one!) and the "croup" as the doctor calls it. I feel so bad for her because she has been coughing so bad it keeps her up at night. I know she doesn't feel good because she just isn't being herself lately. However she was a trooper for Thanksgiving! I am so thankful that she seems to on the road to recovery slowly but surely!

Addie's play area at Nana and Pop's house. It is so nice because mom kept all of my toys and to see her enjoying playing with them is so sweet! I had this fisher price barn and animals that is her favorite toy. She is playing with my old cow too.
The cow follows her whereever she goes...The guys went to the farm for a while, so did all the dogs. It was pretty funny to see all the dogs with the guys loaded up. Bracy and Bufford, Dad, Mitch, and Zoe, and Caro and Hunter.

Addie Blaire needed to show Pop how to brusha, brusha, brusha!!
Mom's old rocking chair fits just perfectly!

We hung out in our pjs all morning and watched the parade, it was so nice!


Addie Blaire loved all the Thanksgiving food!! She really liked the peas, pink salad, mashed potates, and green bean casserole. She also really likes to do it all by herself. (notice the spoon in hand.) She is getting very independent these days!
Hanging out with Aunt Marcia!
Aunt Bettye is a librarian so she was a great teacher to learn to read books.

My grandparents brought Joy there little dog and she was a big hit with Addie Blaire.

Since she is the only baby in the family right now she was in her element because she was the center of attention. She really put on a show for everyone even though she wasn't feeling great from her ear infection! Here she is counting to 10 for Cousin Aaron, Monica, Kyle and Grandma.

A picture of my mom's side of the family, with sister and 2 of her 3 sons. My granparents who made the trip up for the day. We were so glad to they were able to make it for the day.
My sweet little girl showing that beautiful smile . She is cutting 4 more teeth right now in the middle of all the other illnesses she seems to be battling. But because she is such a sweetheart she still continues to smile throughout it all!

1 comment:

The Jennings said...

Hey Jill! Addie is sooo cute! I love how she plays with your old toys. My mom saved ours too and my boys play with them when we go to Hope. I love your blog and check it through Mandi's or Meredith's often. I am adding you to my list right now!

Gretchan