Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Parade

Addie Blaire went to her 2nd Christmas parade this year and I think it may have lasted a little longer this year than last. We went a little early and played with several kids around the location where we waited. She was running around like a wild woman . She even walked up to a little girl that I didn't know and she introduced herself for the first time to someone. It was so sweet she walked up to the little girl and pointed to herself and said Addie. The little girl just looked at her a little funny probably because she was quite a bit older but it made me want to cry! She is getting so big, I am trying to savor every moment of it!

Waiting for the parade to start. .. The anticipation was too much for me! (By the way i hate to say it but I think she is looking more like me, to all those that have been on Mitch's side the past year or so. Just look at that profile almost like looking in a mirror. (yeah right, well maybe a little bit!)


Robbie had the best set up at his office so the kids had fun running around this crazy thing. I have seen some blow up toys, but this one takes the cake!
I can't believe I am posting this picture because I look like the Joker in this, (note to self to tame down the cheese next time) it was just the only picture I have of Griffin and Addie Blaire both looking at the camera at the same time. Thanks to Dr. Carter for getting there attention.
She is really starting to come around to Ronnie lately. I just love that laugh. I still have to catch it on video and post because I know that is one thing that I will never get tired of hearing.
I am still trying to impove my photography skills. I have a wonderful subject to try it out on though! I really love this hat because it brings out those baby blues!!

I want Addie Blaire to remember what long and beautiful eyelashes she had one day which is why I am posting this picture.

No comments: