Wednesday, December 22, 2021

One last trip before school!

The girls and I snuck away for 2 nights to Dallas right before school started.  The idea was to get away for a bit longer but with AB's volleyball camps all summer and practice schedules it just didn't allow it.  So we made the most of those two days and squeezed it all in!  We started off at Pop at the Galleria mall for an hour of sheer madness and photos!  TI was so fun running around and being silly with these two! Lots of pics to follow because I am too lazy to narrow them all down.





































































Followed by dinner at Grand Luxe Cafe 
The next morning we woke up and I took the girls to my favorite place...Dallas Market Center!  It is absolutely the largest shopping market I have ever seen.  They were in awe of it and the deals we found.  I think they will be wanting to go back next time!


Then after a few hours of shopping we headed to Arlington to Six Flags.  The girls had never been and quite honestly, I hadn't in probably 30 years!  It has and has not changed, but I felt like it was a right of passage because I have so many childhood memories here that I share it with them.  We rode lots of roller coaster til we were sick and maybe a bit tired!




And then we headed to the Gaylord Texan to spend the night!  Long day but perfect ending...and we even fit in time at their waterpark before we headed home.



Great trip, so tired but so glad the girls and i were able to just take off and be together.  Mitch was back home working because they were on a new job site, but he was happy to give up shopping and roller coasters, two of his least favorite things!  Now bring on the new school year, we are ready for ya!

No comments: