Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Back to School

Back to school we go!  It was time for B to meet the teacher

We are so excited for B this year she has Misty McAlister as her teacher.  Misty is a dear family friend and one of the best teachers around.  I know this is going to be a great year for my girl!  Can't wait to see how much she will learn, praying that school goes as planned.

And the obligatory first day photos...AB wouldn't let me post her poster photos this year.  I am friends with too many people she knows, she is too cool.  But she did take them so here is the proof.  I couldn't break tradition.  I am determined to do this all the way from K4 to Graduation!  Get ready for photo overload!
















First day selfies!
And just like that it's football season again!  So excited to watch our girl cheer on the Rams!





Mom and dad date night at the much anticipated Texas vs. Arkansas game



The fans rushed the field...and we paid heavily.  The fines were crazy but it was worth it for the big win.
Late night boat rides are my favorite!

Making progress on the deck...


Where we started?
And where we are going...finally!
Blessing of the Backpacks for the kids at church!  we will take all the prayers we can get for this year!#goawaycovid

Still squeezing in a little lake time!

 Here's to a great year!!!

No comments: