Tuesday, December 21, 2021

May 2021

Mother's Day 2021

My girl...showing the love on Mother's Day!
Lunch with G

My lovely cake!
Big sis/little sis reveal for Dance
AB's Littles

My sis and I...don't know where she found this but had to share with my girls.  If they just think hairstyles now take a while they should have seen out long it took to achieve those bangs!

Going away party for my ole boss man, Chris Thomason

2021/22 Sister in Service Officers.  AB was elected to Project Chair this year!
Leadership Arkasnas, a few days in NWA.  It was one of my favorite sessions






The Razorback locker room


Track and field day for Brit!




Meet Me at the Middle with Brit!  This is a tradition at Lakeside for the 4th graders to tour their new school.  The parents line up to cheer them on as they walk up the hill.  I made sure to embarrass her good!





















A day with the Governor and all The CALL crew!!  

No comments: