Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Brookhill 2021

And just like that it was time for my girls favorite week of the year, Brookhill!  These two both love that camp so much and I am so glad they have gotten to attend the past two years together.  This year AB had Parker, Adalie, Audrey all coming and B had Claire, Nora, Audrey, Blakely, and Avery so they were even more pumped!  It appears from all the pictures  I got while they were gone they were having the time of their lives.  We are so thankful for this place where they find their people, their favorite activities and most of all their faith.  I see the girls grow more and more each year in their faith when they return home.  I know that this investment is one for a lifetime!












Hard to belive how much these two have changed since they started coming together years ago!










A little post camp party on the lake in our new unicorn!  Take a look because it maybe the only time I go to that much trouble to get it all blown up!



















I love this pic so much!  She loves the horseback riding













No comments: