Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Family Beach Trip 2021

It was a great week to get away some of my favorite people!  We had several life events we felt like we should really celebrate.  My mom turned 70 (sorry mom) my sister graduated with her Master's, my parents belated 50th anniversary, and my completion of the Leadership Arkansas program.  What better way than to spend it on the beach!  We had a great house right off the beach on 30a where lots of memories were made, many laughs shared and lots of pictures were taken (although you can tell not many will include me in a suit!)  Ha!  They maybe a little mixed up but her is a quick recap of some much needed relaxing beach time. Sorry I couldn't pick my favorites so they are all here.  
This face says it all!

Poor Nana...that way just got her, but so proud she got out there.  It my have been her first and last trip in the water but she did it for her grands!
Toes in sand, dance moves on go

The lovely birthday girl











































We even spent an afternoon exploring Rosemary Beach.

And I even pulled it off, I didn't tell anyone in the family what we were going to do, we made a reservation on the beach for dinner and while we waited I talked them in to snapping a few pics that way there was none of the stress and we got it out of the way real quick.,.don't think dad would have done it otherwise.
And lucky for us someone just happened to be celebrating their 50th birthday, so I thought why not ask to borrow the balloons for a quick 50th pic.  It worked out but as you can tell by the photo, Pop was done with photo ops and me..ha!





















And then just like that was a wrap on vacay 2020  But don't think we didn't have a little fun on the road trip...pjs and all!

No comments: