Thursday, September 28, 2017

Family Reunion 2017

This might be my favorite picture ever...this right here shows just how much Pop thinks of these girls!  He loves them all so much and they the same...he was definitely in his element that weekend with a house full of girls!
Ready to take on the lake with their cousins!
Family time is my favorite time and this long weekend at the lake is so great to have each summer.  I love getting to catch up with all my family near and far.  My family all lives in Texas and Alabama so it is so great to have a place we meet up and get time together each year. 

And this is pretty much all we do..eat, sleep, visit and eat some more!  And then tube now with all these kiddos that might take the top spot!
And watch these girls performs shows for us in the down time on their "stage."
Silly girl!
and silly #2
All these kids practically smothered Abbey all weekend.  She came in from New York to hang out with us and since they hadn't seen her in a while they didn't let her get too far out of their sight.  Next trip is to see her in New York City!!

Always got to end on a silly pic!
I didn't take as many pictures this year as I would have liked but so excited for next year and hopeful that the crew that didn't get to make it from Texas will be with us then.  Now for a long nights sleep because the girls and I have an adventure on our own that awaits!

No comments: