Monday, June 27, 2011

Dance Recital

Addie Blaire's dance recital was a couple of weeks ago. This was her second year to take dance with Mrs. Angie and she had such a good year and a great group of girls to dance with too. The recital was in Prescott at the high school there. Mitch, Britann and I were joined by Nana and Pop, Bobo, and Nicki and Pop to watch our sweet girl do her thang!! She did a great job,although I could tell all night that she just wasn't her naturally bubbly self so I wondered what was going on. She seemed a little distracted and tired, well come to find out later that night I checked her temperature and sure enough she had 102!! I felt so bad that she had endured all these pictures and all the dancing when she was sick. That is just how special this girl is, I definitely take no credit for this child I think her daddy has a lot to do with her laid back sweet personality and this is just one example of how she never lets on to not being at her best or whiny she just kept doing her thing. I then must say that my whole opinion changed and I realized under the circumstances she did way better than I would have even at my age so what a little trooper she is!! I am so proud of you Addie Blaire!! You will always be our "tiny" dancer.


Addie Blaire and Haley (and yes mom did let her wear a little lipstick!!) she loved it!

Daddy and all his girls (by the way not sure what is going on with my shoulder, I could seriously hurt somebody with that thing!)

Addie blaire and her cousin Lily.


This is what happens when mom asks her to open her eyes wide, we get the mouth instead!! That or maybe this is the point when she has had enough with the pictures.

"Celebrate good times" these girls certainly did to that very song!

Brit loved watching her big sis up on stage she was dancing in Nana's lap the whole time and downing that bottle at the same time (or else she would have been singing along too!)
Each child got to go on stage and be announced, wave and blow kisses. They were all sooo cute!
Addie and cousin Katie Ella who came to watch her.

Daddy giving Addie some flowers, Pop and Bobo even had some for her too!! She loved that part best (for future reference boys this girl loves some flowers!!)

No comments: