Thursday, June 9, 2011

Addie Blaire and Grif get married!

Addie Blaire was in her first wedding a few weeks back and I was so excited that Jesse and Jordan asked her to be a part of their special day. She was in my sister's wedding about the time she turned one so I am going out on a limb her but I doubt she remembers much of that, even though it was wonderful Aunt T. I was not sure up until the last minute how she was going to respond but she did awesome especially considering she had been sick earlier in the week with a fever. She and Grif were too cute together. They did so well posing for pictures, well with a little help from the cake table and some mints! But what was the funniest part was Griffin. He insisted whenever someone said something about Jordan and Jesse that he and Addie were the one's getting married. I am telling you he would not hear of it otherwise. But the best part of that whole story was to hear his sweet little voice say that he and Addie were getting married and going to "Heweii"!!! It was the sweetest funniest thing!! Too cute but we have to wait a few years according to dad..
I just love this one they both luck so suspicious.




Jordan looked just beautiful.

I wasn't sure how Addie would do with the posed pictures because goodness knows she doesn't do it for me, but it was amazing how well those mints worked, I think I may have to go get some to save for later.

She did such a good job she stayed up there through the whole ceremony!! The funny thing was when she got to the end of the aisle she still had some petals left, so in the ways of her Type A mother she stood there in her spot and kept throwing the petals until there was absolutely none left!

No comments: