Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nana's 60th Birthday

For my mom's 60th birthday this year my sister and I had stressed over what to do for her. If you know my mom then she is not the easiest to surprise because she stays on top of my sister and I and all our activities on a daily basis so sneaking in on her would be impossible. So it just so happened that her bunko group hosting night got switched to May at the last minute. Terri and I got to work quick and contacted those in her group and a few others to be there that night. The group were all there when Terri and I with all the kiddos showed up. It turned out really well she was so surprised and we came in with cake, balloons and a little present from the girls. It was a nice night we played games and lots of laughs were had by everyone, especially my dear "old" sweet mom!! WE love you Nana!!
Britann enjoyed all the attention, we had to wear the bow though cause cuz Lila was in the house and she was showing off all those locks of hair. .
Mom had decided on a little princess theme for her bunko that night because of the royal wedding the day before and so when she said that Terri and I ran with the theme for the party.
Special thanks to Bracy for adding the crown to my mom's senior picture from high school (i think?)Addie Blaire loves to help blow out the candles!

Special thanks to Pop who kept the kiddos upstairs while we were having fun downstairs.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

You're mom looks the very same as she did on her cake!!!