Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Christmas Festivities Galore!

Thanksgiving week  always starts with this lively crew.  So glad to have the Wilson family in town to celebrate with us each year.  We love these sweet kiddos and their parents!
We spent Thanksgiving Day with my family this year.  WE were so glad to have my cousin Kelly in town from Pennsylvania and my cousin Lindsey from Birmingham.
Our first time to meet Rodney and we were thrilled he could be with us this year for the holidays!

And they're back...these two are ready for some new fun in a new house...where will they show up this year!

This year for holiday pictures, I decided to take the girls out by the house one day and do it myself.  These is just a few of the many gazillion photos I took that day but it was hard to choose with these cute models!










And then it began...the day after Thanksgiving these girls started whirlwind of two weeks of Nutcracker performances.  We had so many family and friends join us to watch these girls.  It was so exciting to see B on stage for the first time and she loved playing the role of mouse...I think she was a perfect one!












This girl loves the stage!!!

Now talk about one scary little mouse..ha!!


Is that not the cutest mouse you have ever seen???





Backstage with these crazy girls was just as much fun.



The next day we were on the road to the Saline Cotillion because these three missed their Holly Ball due to Nutcracker performances.  These brave girls were not happy about it but they did it anyway.  I told them dancing with strange boys might be better than the ones they knew...they weren't so sure after it was all over.
Not sure faces....
before....
and after faces!!!





Breakfast with Santa and The CALL in Garland County.  These two girls were a big help all morning!



We did have someone that took a few photos of the family...they have never seen the light of day before now but I felt I should document them since we did attempt to take a photo. Let's just say the wind was a bit much for us all that day and the Bobo family needs more than a 10 minute mini session to get it right?!

And as predicted these two were up to no good very early on...trying to catch some dinner from the patio.

A little escape room fun!

And these two were hanging out with dad one afternoon while big sis and I were out of town.  B is a big fan of bowling these days so it makes for a good cold day activity.
The girls and I went with Nana and Pop to show some support for Lila as she danced in the Nutcracker this year at Robinson.  It was a great show, but I must say I have now seen enough Nutcracker to last me til next year.  Proud of Lila and her mouse skills were excellent as well!
Showing some love on Giving Tuesday with my friends at David's Burgers!!
A little Christmas party fun for B, singing to the nursing home with friends.



And a night with AB and her choir buddies as they performed a sing about for family and friends at school one night.
Now bring on Christmas break!

No comments: