Thursday, May 3, 2018

Snow Day!!

And the year started out with  a movie and a great one.  The greatest showman is now one of our favs.  These kiddos loved it!
Followed by a little hike with cousins in Hot springs.


And then the next week we were all a bit surprised to wake up to several inches of snow!!  This was a first for us in a couple of years so we were so excited we didn't waste any time in getting out there!
Charlie even got to play in it for the first time.



And then we were off.  our church lot was a great spot to pull the kiddos.  We even got creative enough to use and old car hood for the sled which made for some awesome rides. 
The girls did this all day...until I got out there and showed them all up.  Paul pulled me on the 4 wheeler with my wakeboard...and for an old lady I still got it!   I was so proud of myself for being able to do it.  But didn't overdo it because my marathon was coming up and I did not want to get hurt after all that training.
These girls are ready for action...goggles even came in handy.


It was a day filled with lots of giggles, a few tears and many memories!


No comments: