Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kids say the Funniest Things!

I had to include this post that tells about some of the funny things that Addie Blaire has been saying lately, or else I might forget!

*The other night at my parents, my mom had bought her a tricycle at walmart that day. Addie Blaire had helped to pick it out in the store so she had seen what it looked like. Well that night when "Pop" was getting it out of the box, Addie started yelling "Pop, pop Nana bought me a broke tricycle!" My mom said it was so funny because she knew what the one in the store looked like and that was not it! So Pop told her he thought he could fix it and she preceded to help him "fix it."
* We were getting ready to leave the house the other morning and she loves chocolate milk in the mornings so I had already made her some and I just refilled it with regular milk as we were heading out. Well, she took a sip and looked at me and said "mommy that is not chocolate milk and I'm mad!" I thought it was really funny that she knew what emotion she was feeling and how to show it because she was shaking that bottle at me and pointing that finger at the same time.
*She and the woman that cleans our house were talking the other day and she knows a lot of Spanish, well as we were walking out the door she looked back and said "bye Veronica, Adios amigo's." I thought it was funny because she remembered to speak to her in Spanish.
*Mitch and I mess with her all the time and ask her who her best friend is? Well usually she will say mommy, but if Mitch pretends to get his feeling hurt than she will say daddy or vice versa. So the other day we asked her and before she had a chance to think about it she simply said "my best friend is mommy and daddy" She catches on to things so quickly. I wish I could write all the things she says everyday, because it is what makes each day with her so new and special!

No comments: