Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hope Fair!

We went to the fair last week with some other kids and it was a lot of fun because there were very few people there that night so we practically had the place to ourselves. I didn't know how Addie Blaire would react to some of the rides this year becasue last year she wasn't able to ride that much. Well, she loved it, and she did every ride that she could possibly get on. It was so much fun, I wish the fair came to town more often!

Addie Blaire, Griffin, Olivia, Payton and Brady.

Trying out the caroseul, she said "faster mommy." After the roller coaster, the caroseul just couldn't compare.

The slide, which was a little steaper than I realized! I think I screamed louder than she did!



We put the kids on this one together because the guy said it was okay, but then it started going up in the air and we had our 2 yr olds in there by themselves. Needless to say, I was not too happy with that guy, but the kids had a blast!
The little cars that these two guys rode last year. It is crazy what a difference a year makes because this year they each wanted tod rive their own.

She went for a spin with two other drivers, Olivia and Payton.

Her prize after a good ole game of picking the duckies in the water.



Flying high in the elephant.

Addie Blaire was so afraid of all the animals when we first arrived there, but after seeing Griffin in the cage with a goat she got brave and even tried to pet it.

I am including a few pictures from Janice's birthday party that the kids had for her. Janice know to these two as "Nona" had a birthday and so on the way that morning addie Blaire was telling me in the car all the things we needed for her party. ADdie Blaire loves birthday parties, so much so that she talks about them all the time. She told me we needed balloons, party hats, cake, and blowers. I tried to get all the stuff while Angie got the present. The kids had a great time and I think Janice was really surprised.

Watching them try to blow these things was pretty funny.

She loves these hats, I brought them home and at least once a day she walks around the house with one on.

"Nona" happy birthday!

No comments: