Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Long Walk

Addie Blaire and I decided to take a walk today with Zoe. She loves Zoe and so she begged for her to go, which I knew was not the best idea but I did it anyway. Well, for those that haven't seen Zoe she is our 3 legged mutt buddy from the animal shelter. I rescued her the day before she was going to be put down. (Which is a great idea for anyone looking for a new pup!! They will thank you for the rest of there days, I truly believe they know you saved them) Now off my soap box, so anyways, I posted the pictures of exactly how the walk started and ended....

We started out with Addie Blaire in stroller, me jogging and Zoe doing the best to keep up..
It soon changed to me walking, Zoe in the stroller and Addie Blaire doing the best to keep up...
It ended with these two little stinkers in the stroller and one very tired and hot mom trying to keep up!!!
Addie Blaire and I spent the weekend in Little Rock since Mitch was in a golf tournament. We had a great time. I got to babysit my nephew Mason, Friday night so his mom and dad could go out. On Saturday, Addie and I went to visit my friend Grace and her precious little girl, Ellen Claire. Then we went with Brandee and Mason to the zoo and afterwards to Purple Cow. That night we even went to Bonefish, my first time and for those that have raved about it to me, I now know why. It was really good or at least what I remember of it. Addie Blaire and Mason had other plans than to sit there for a nice dinner!! We came back and spent the night with Nana and Pop because Janice was out of town. We took a few trips to the farm which Addie Blaire loves because she gets to sit up front in my dad's farm truck and she thinks that is pretty cool!
Checking out the snakes!!! so scary.
Addie's first time on the carousel at the zoo.
Digging in to some purple ice cream from the Purple Cow.She loves this hat of my mom's. She puts it on every time we are at the house. It did make for some cute pictures though.
Hanging out with G (taken a few weeks ago)
This was from a couple of weekends ago also, we took the kids for a spin on the wheeler.

5 comments:

Julee said...

oh Jill! I just laughed out loud at the dog in the stroller!! I LOVE IT!! That really made so happy. :)

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

love the pics of zoe! so funny!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

OMG!!!! That is SOOO funny!!!! I love it!

Anita Bell said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! The dog and Addy look so happy!

Jodi said...

Hey girl -- love all the pics of Miss Addie Blair. That is a great picture of her on the beach (the back of her with her hands up)-- too cute!!