Monday, August 3, 2009

Addie Blaire singing "my favorite things"!

I finally figured out how to attach a video. I know I am a little behind the rest of the world, I am okay with it though. I caught Addie Blaire singing my favorite things tonight before she was going to bed. She was so tired she was a little delirious, she has been fighting sleep these days and it was almost 10 o'clock (way past her bedtime). It isn't the best I've heard her sing it because it seems like every time I get a camera or video out she gets quiet, but at least I have it on video now.

2 comments:

Melinda Fowler said...

How Sweet!! She's got that song down. Thank you for the video, Jill! Addie Blaire could even hit the high notes...I'm impressed!

Anita Bell said...

That is soooo sweet. Glad you got that on video! Wish I could see that cute little girl sometime.