Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Abc song and Jesus Loves Me

Warning: Please excuse the crazy mom at the end of the video, I sound like I should be on that show about the stage moms!

Addie Blaire sings so many different things so the other night my mom and I tried to pin her down and get her to sing some of her songs so that I could get it on video. We were not so lucky. This child has a mind of her own and she was not in the mood to perform. At one point she even said to me"mommy put down that phone" so I guess she has figured me out! I was able to get her abc's and part of Jesus loves me. I am working on trying to get a few more. I am so excited now to know how to post these because it will be a very easy way for her to look back on these first years without going through the piles of videos I have already taken!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jill, this is great!

Rich and Renee said...

i love it!! i especially like her moves....she must get those from her momma!!