Friday, April 28, 2017

Disney Day 3 !!!

Day 3 At the Magic Kingdom ...So excited to meet some princesses!!

Cuteness overload!  AB was such a good sport and dressed up so that all the younger girls wouldn't wonder why she didn't wear a dress like them.  We did find her an older "Belle" look and B was so excited about her Cinderella dress she couldn't wait to wear it!  She wore it the entire day at the park...precious!


I think this picture is awesome because when we decided to go back to Disney so that B could have the same experience that her older sister had at that age with all the princesses and the magic.  I hoped that she would be as in awe of them all as AB had been several years ago.  This picture is that look...of "oh my goodness that is Cinderella talking to me!!"  She just stood there and stared at her...makes this momma so happy to know she too experienced the magic of Disney at just the right age. 







Ready for breakfast with the princesses!  They each got a Magic wishing star and wand.

First up was Snow White!

Followed by Aurora, or Sleeping Beauty


and Jasmine!!


and Ariel!!

This girls were all on cloud nine!!  They couldn't eat they were so excited!
Their cute little meal with Mickey waffle.
Now headed out for some Magical Fun!
Mitch and I entertaining ourselves while on It's a Small World.

And I know you can't see it but on this board it said farewell at the end of the ride and listed each of our names.  My mom being the ever so naïve one says.."Jill,  how did you get them to do that?"  I laughed so hard!!  She thought I had called ahead or something to let them know I guess.  Unfortunately, I had to let her know that magic band she was wearing had her name attached to eat so it wasn't quite so special after all. 
Then it was on to meet Gaston...who by the way was hilarious.  The girls really didn't know what to think they were so teased by him the entire time. 
He asked AB since she was dressed like Belle what type cake they would have at their wedding...she said "NONE" and he said "Oh I see you are one of those girls, the kind that wants that new trend of cupcakes instead of cake...I can work with that."  She was so embarrassed she couldn't talk to him after that!
 
 
And then he had a joke for my little Cinderella.  "Why is it you aren't any good at soccer?"  She said I don't know and he said "because you are always running from the ball!"  Get it Cinderella running from the ball! HA!  I thought it was clever and she did too because she told that joke the rest of the day.




The girls and their Fairy Godmother!
Cinderella with her Fairy Godmother!!

After that the whole family headed over to Belle's home for a little entertainment provided by us.  I think Mitch played the same part last time we were there.
My little Mrs. Potts
 

 
 
 


and on to more princesses...I think we met them all that week!  Princess Tiana


and Rapunzel

 

The hotel I selected was off property this time and we spent many hours that week at the pool.  Judging by the background you can see why!  The hotel was fabulous it had everything you could ask for rooms that were suites with bunk beds and a TV for the kids and a king size bed for mom and dad.  It had its on restaurants, laser, tag, Starbucks, stores and even movie theater.  So it was hard on occasion to get the kids to even want to leave the hotel.  They begged to get to come back.  They even got to participate in some pool games and activities like an 80's dance party while we were there.


After a break from the park at the pool we showered up and headed back from some nighttime action at the park.  We were able to ride a couple of those rides that had such long lines earlier in the day and even caught another roller coaster or two.  It was a little cooler and the weather was just perfect for walking around. 

Love these four cuties!!  One of my favorite pics from the entire trip of these girls!





The Move It, Shake It parade.  As you can see by Lila in the background she didn't hold back.  It was so entertaining watching her. 





The best dancing display from Lila by far.  It actually made for a great video if only I could upload it.  She was dancing around really feeling the music when she kicked Uncle Mitch right between the legs.  The video my sister got of this and watching Mitch go down..well I'm sorry but it was hilarious.  I know he felt the pain but we could not stop laughing...I watched that video at least 10 times maybe more.

Late night park fun...we hurried out just in time to make it to our dinner reservations with a view.
Thanks to the Kestner's for this recommendation.  I would do it again next time.  The view of the fireworks was amazing from the top floor of the Contemporary hotel.  We had dinner reservations that allowed us to watch the fireworks and sit down for one scrumptious meal!


Dinner with the best view of the entire park...and with the coolest 3 people I know ANYWHERE! 

Mitch standing in front of the amazing wine collection the restaurant had to offer..and B doing what she does best and showing him up!

No comments: