Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mardi Gras!

We have loved this beautiful early spring this year and so we are spending as much of our time outdoors.  Little Brit Brit is in major motion these days so trying to catch a picture is a challenge.  The girls are growing so fast so I am trying to keep up with this blog to document all that is our life these days. I hate that I seem to be falling farther behind every day so I have set the goal to get back on track.  Here's hoping I stick to eat better than my other new year's resolutions!!

Sweet Addie Blaire! 
Little Brit Brit!
We went over to the Coffee's on Fat Tuesday for a little Mardi Gras fun.  The girls really got into the action and soon we were delivering the kids in the neighborhood beads and goodies!I guess it was the most fun anyone has had on Mardi gras or at least the "PG" version!

The girls and their masks.  We had a few treats like moon pies and cookies.
Little Brit Brit got the hang of this thing really quick. I don't think I want to see this picture in 18 years though!

After we had our treats we took off through the neighborhood to share the weath of beads that mrs. jodi had on hand.  The girls loved running up to the houses full of beads.  Although I did notice Addie was a little stingy with the really cool ones!!  I am sure the parents were thrilled to see us coming.

Just had to attach this one that Lashonda got of Brit and her buddy Canon one day.  How sweet is that with her arm around him?
Bobo got married on Leap Year this year.  So we went up to Hot Springs for the wedding.  Addie Blaire had been asking if she was the flower girl.  I guess being in one wedding got her spoiled.  Now she thinks she is supposed to be in them all!  So they hooked she and Katie Ella up with a flower and the two of them along with Mason stood up front. Little Brit was a little bit too young for such duties! Congrats to Bobo and Mrs. Sharon we wish them all the best!! 

Mason and Addie Blaire
and Katie Ella
Little Brit! By the way, Meredith Woodruff (in case you see this) your dad wanted you to see these shoes they have the "Miller" logo.

So proud of herself for fulfilling all her duties!

No comments: