Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ugly Sweaters, Oh my!

Well the Bobo's along with the addition of several other couples this year hosted the 3rd annual ugly sweater Christmas party.  This year we changed things up a bit.  We had the party at the country club and even had a dj to spice things up a bit.  And spice things up he did, that guy was full of energy not to mention he wasn't scared on the microphone to belt out a tune at any given time.  We had so much fun and had so many people come this year.  We had about 45 couples show up and for the most part everyone came with a festive ensemble as well!  I am so glad that we can all get together for a night every once and awhile and literlly let our hair down!  I attached a few of the couples that I thought were a good representation from this year's contestants along with the winners.  This year's price was a set of redneck stemware, very fitting if you ask me!  Lucky winners.






Winner for best female, the picture does not do this dress justice, trust me she is a very confident girl to sport this out at night!
Winner for best male!  I would say he deserved it wouldn't you!







No comments: