Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkins galore!

The girls and I did some pumpkin carving before Halloween and we did a pretty good job, nothing to fancy but job well done.
Afterwards we baked the pumpkin seeds. I have always loved them but I wasn't sure what Addie would think and low and behold she loved them. I didn't even get a chance at them. We may have to go buy another just to make some more seeds for mommy.

Katie Ella came over the other night and yes we did get this on video the singing that occurred here, but it was hysterical just take my word for it. Katie left the singing to Addie and she didn't hold back!! They dress up like this everytime she comes over and you never know what you are going to get.Little Brit in one of my outfits as a baby. My mom had my picture taken in this and so we tried it on her but it was just a little too snug I couldn't make her keep it on. I am not a saver but I can tell you I now have an appreciation for it because of all the things my mom held on to my girls have a whole other world to play with at Nana's that most kids will never appreciate (like the old fisher price people) the new ones just aren't the same.


Mom and I took the girls to the pumpkin patch on my way to see Shrek the other day and it turned out to be alot of fun. One of my doctor's offices had told me about this one in Malvern and I was really impressed with it. It had all kinds of activities and animals, forget the pumpkins we just wanted to play!



I just had to get some pumpkin pictures of Britann since this was her 1st year.

How funny is the bow on her head!! Proof she does indeed have enough hair to keep it up. I forgot her headband but she actually had enough strands to clip this thing on!! So proud!!!







Our little cowgirl....

and cowboy!

Can you tell Nana wasn't too sure about the pig?? She wanted to take the pictures instead but didn't know how to work the phone. I bet she learns how next time!

This turkey freaked Addie out and right as I talked her into getting closer it let out the loudest "gobble" and mom might have even screamed on that one. We were done with mr. turkey after that.Nana and the girls got their first wagon ride.




After the pumpkin patch we met Jodi and Darby and went to see Shrek the musical in Little Rock. It was awesome!!!! I was so totally impressed with the show and the characters. I really can't say enough good about it. I would see it again and again. I hope that some of you had the chance to catch it while it was in town because it really surpassed all my expectations.



After the show we made another trip by Purple Cow, we couldn't let Darby miss out on the chance to try a Monster milkshake!! And mommies might have gotten a little of their own.

A little trip to Chuckie cheese for a birthday party for Peyton while daddy was out of town proved to be alot of work for mommy but fun for 2 little girls!

The birthday girl!

Addie Blaire was the only kid at the party that wasn't scared of Chuckie. She went right up to the front to give him a hug and he patted her on the head. She thought that was pretty cool but if she could only have seen what I remember of Chuckie Cheese with the whole band (remember the good ole days) she would have really been beside herself. She did a little dancing with him after that!Look out with Brit at the wheel. Chuckie you are in for one wild ride!!



No comments: