Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Festival!

Now that Addie Blaire is in "big girl" school as we like to call it. We are starting to enjoy all the fun that comes with it. She had a fall festival at school a couple of weeks ago and luckily I was able to be off to help with it. Although next year I will do a better job of picking my game. Me and Mrs. Tabitha made the mistake of doing a game where you shoot out candles with water guns, not only was it messy I brought the wrong kind of candles so by the end of the day I had a blue and purple thumb from lighting and relighting and relighting candles all day! Not to mention we ran out of lighter and so we just started shooting the wall by the end of the day. If something sounds easy I am learning that it is usually too good to be true, definitely the case with that game!

Addie Blaire, Cassidy, Emma, and Livi
Addie Blaire and Peyton

Gotta love a bounce slide!! (sorry pictures are from phone and not that clear)

Trying mommy's fabulous game!!

She got some major loot!!! She was pretty proud of herself I think.

Cassidy and Addie Blaire, it was drug free week by the way in case you notice the red ribbon.

Addie Blaire and Livi trying out her mom's cool tire game. Such cuties!! I can't help it, I just love all these little girls.

That afternoon since she had gotten out of school early I decided to take the girls to this circus that was in town. I think most people were a little skeptical of it since you know we aren't exactly a thriving metropolis but hey I figured what harm could it do, worst case we would just head out. Well it was their loss because it turned out to be so much fun and Addie Blaire and Britann both had a blast!! This is AB with the lamas.???

I tried to take a picture of how big Britann's eyes were during the show. She sat on the ground in front of me in awe most of the time!!! So cute to see her starting to enjoy new things all over again!

Katie Ella and Becky met us there and so the girls had such a good time and a front row seat none the less (who would have thunk it for $5!)

Cuz'n lovin!

I just love this picture cause it captures all the excitement and joy in the girls' faces.

And at intermission Addie got to ride an elephant!!!! How often can you say that in this small town!!



Aunt Becky and Brit, she actually went to her without a fuss, that was a big deal for Brit these days!! I guess a little distraction like a circus is the key.

Oh and did I mention they also got to ride a camel. Not everyday I tell ya!!! Addie said she preferred the elephant though the camel "was too bumpy"!




Oh the places you'll go sweet girls with a crazy momma like yours!!!

No comments: