Monday, January 5, 2009

Santa the Scary!

Okay so I tried to take Addie Blaire several times to see the Santa at the mall and she wanted on part of it. So I heard that Santa was going to be at the local Walgreen's the day before Christmas so I thought maybe it was our last attempt to get that picture this year. I also knew it would be a little more remote location than the middle of the mall should she not enjoy this experince. I guess that yes, I am one of those mom's that wanted that picture like it or not! Well as I suspected she wasn't feeling it, but I asked SAnta to bear with me for one maybe two seconds tops and sure enough this is how it unfolded. I put all three pictures up because it kind of looks like a moving picture of exactly how it went down!

She wasn't liking it at all, just barely starting to scream......
now it is getting a little more serious, she's leaning forward ready to bail.....
Now she just wants the heck out of there!! I promise she was fine 2 seconds later when i had her in my armas again. No one was hurt in the making of this film!!! Well maybe Santa would beg to differ.
We made cookies one day while I was home with her. It was so much fun being at home with her for two whole weeks. Angie and I gave Janice those two weeks off and I am so glad to get so much time with her to just hang out. I guess it will be hard to go back to work now. Anyways,k we made cookies by practising our letters. So we made some cookies with "d" for darby kate and "g" for griffin. We went around one day delivering our Christmas presents and cookies. I forgot to take any at darby's but her she is with "Griff" as Addie Blaire so affectionately calls him. She wanted a taste of her cookies too, can you blame a girl for trying. Griff didn't mind sharing though!

The little friends next to the Christmas tree. Thanks to Griff for Addie Blaire's cool dish towels that are monogrammed with "addie's Kitchen on them and her cool dishes to go with her gift from Santa.

She wore her cutest elf shirt in order to fit the part of delivering the toys to her friends.

No comments: