Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first sucker and New Year's Eve

We went to the country club one night for dinner with several couples and there kids and it turned out great. We are going to have to do it more often because we had the whole area there to let the kids run wild and boy did they ever. The workers even got out the pilate balls and the kids went wild for them. I just had to post a few cute pics of them!
The pigtails are getting funnier and funnier now that her hair is a little longer!
They kids had so much fun bouncing the balls to each other and chasing them around the room.
Aunt Brandee couldn't resist giving Addie Blaire her first sucker!! She loved it!! Surprise, surprise. I think she ate the entire thing. I guess we are going to have to start doing that more often.
New Year's Eve we got together with several couples and their kids since we didn't want to mess with getting a babysitter and it turned out to be one of my favorite New Year's after all. Mitch and I usually make such a big deal about doing something and it never turns out that fun so this year it was nice to cook at home and let the kids play (well the adults may have played the Wii a little bit too) all while wearing jeans and a sweatshirt!!
Addie being held by a friend. I am impressed because I weighed her today and she is 27lbs. (19months)!
She was so interested in the Leap frog. She actually seemed to know how to use it better than I thought she would!
Ringing in the New year a little early. She did actually make it to about 10:30 that night though!
Addie Blaire and mom watching the ball drop at midnight. Well maybe we didn't quite make it!

No comments: