Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve at the Fowler's

Since it was our year to spend Christmas in Hope we went to my parent's on the 23rd. We woke up on the 24th just like we would Christmas morning in our pj's to open presents with mom and dad and terri and bracy there too. It was a lot of fun and now that Addie is around I can multiply that by like 100. We started the night off with Mitch opening his present from Addie and myself. We did this partly because we planned on giving it a try later in the night. Actually, much to his surprise I think he got a Wii. I had looked all over for one for him and finally found it that day. We had a lot of fun giving it a try out that night. The whole family joined it!
Aunt Terri always has the coolest surprices she had a nose and ears for Addie Blaire to try!!We were able to talk her into it with a little persuasion but the nose was a little too much to ask for!The next morning as usual mom had outdone herself and had lots of goodies and stockings for everyone. Addison Blaire to my surprise really liked opening presents this year and even loved looking in her stocking to find out what she had. She even started to say "presents" once she got the hang of how cool it was! She is opening her stocking only to find....
One of Nana's alltime favorite stuffers an apple. As with most kids I guess that was the highlight of the morning for her. She was going around looking in everyone else's stockings for theirs. Poor kid, she didn't even notice the candy inside!! (But mom sure did.)
Opening her cd's that Nana and Pop got her. Each one filled with lots of fun kids songs for her to dance to. She really has used this several times since Christmas. Her favorite song is 5 Monkeys jumping in a bed. It could be due to the fact that mom has some crazy motions to it!
This is her pretty pink pearl necklace that Nana and Papa Bill got her. I wasn't sure what she would think of it but I talked it up so much that now she won't take it off and asks for it in the mornings when she wakes up! Too cute.
This is her bitty baby that Nana and papa got for her. It came all the way from Chicago on a plane with my Aunt Bettye. You see they were on backorder to get teh one that matched her my aunt had to go to teh store in Chicago while she was there. SHe was so excited about it. I was a little surprised because she is sort of more into cars because of Griff that she took to it so well. She couldn't wait to get it out of the box.
Meeting each other for the first time. I asked her what she wanted to name it and she said baby, so we'll work on that.
giving it some lovin'
Aunt T and Uncle B got Addie a Cabbage Patch Doll this year. I remember loving mine growing up and I am sure she will too. I had forgotten how great they smelled and how sweet they were. She likes it a lot but is a little jealous of it's paci that she seems to want!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jill! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Tiffani Montgomery, well Berry now! Terri and I were good friends growing up. My mom and your mom worked together at Perrit. . .Clara Montgomery! Anyway, I've been trying to get in touch with Terri and I can't find her! Could you please pass on my information to her? By the way, your daughter is GORGEOUS!!!

Tiffani Montgomery-Berry
957 Mesa Vista Drive
Crowley, TX 76036
817-297-4193 home
817-701-6253 cell

Thanks So Much!
Tell your mom "hello"!