Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Lights

We took Addie Blaire to eat and see the lights at Degray before Christmas. SHe had a blast with her "g" and Nan and pop all there. WE went to eat at Fish Net and the highlight of the night for her was probably the hushpuppies, but the lights were pretty cool too.

Walking with the G, Dad and Nana. She isn't much for holding hands when she walks anymore, I guess because we don't walk fast enough for her taste.
My little angel meeting one of her own!!! Awwwh, how sweet!!
She wasn't so sure about some of the figurines, I think she actually tried talking to a few of them and even tried to ride the horses that were there.


This is just a pick I added of my little eater. My mom puts this workout headband on her to eat so that her hair doens't get into her face, but it makes it appear more like it really is: a hardcore no nonsense eatathon!!!! Still not there with the whole not interested in food thing the doctor keeps telling us about!

I took Addie Blaire to church at my parent's one weekend during Christmas this are a few pictures of her in her Christmas dress.

This was the closest I could get of her standing by the Christmas tree.
For some reason, Addie Blaire hated this Santa Claus, maybe because she is scared to death of him, but everytime my mom would set him in this chair she would see it and throw him on the floor. Poor guy!

She loves her Christmas book with cool pop ups, thanks Aunt Bettye!

No comments: