Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Celebrating the milestones.. 20 years for us and 16 for AB!

AB Turned 16, and I think this picture says it all! I am not sure who was happier, her or Dad. She was so excited to get her very own car, and we haven't seen her since! I'm just kidding, but not really. She is so excited to be driving and has done a great job helping with her sister as well. I can't believe my girl is 16 already!
The rainbow over the car did it for me...after looking for the perfect car for her for months...we think we finally found it!





A little night out with Molly and Chad!
Mitch and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary this year. I took time to look back over some of my favorite pictures of the two of us. Granted, we don't take as many of those these days that don't have kids or such in them, but I love looking back over 20 years together. There are lots of memories, lots of hairstyles, and even more laughs. I am so proud to do life with my best friend!























































Honeymoom pic!
And B got to go on a Klife trip with friends to Branson while we celebreated.



No comments: