Saturday, June 20, 2015

It's Spring Time...

So...it FINALLY. ARRIVED!  I had waited for over a month for my medal after the marathon and finally one day it arrived in the mail.  It was great to finally get it although it would have been much better to have in hand at mile 26 that day but so glad to have this souvenier from what was one big obstacle for me my first marathon!
This spring AB participated in a 5 week drama camp after school and she had the best time.  The camp ended with a production where she was one of the broadcasters on a newscast.  She did a great job and I think a love for acting bloomed that day in this girl!

Nana and Pop even came down to watch because she had told them she would like them to see what she was doing.  I think she was surprised to see they had actually driven down just for that but they were glad to see our little girl is growing up and her "star" is only beginning to shine!
just one of those moments after church one Wednesday night when the girls asked to walk home and from the car where I was following them I noticed they were walking down the road holding hands...mom's heart be still.
and big sis had her character week at school as well..here she is on Western day.
The girls and I got to enjoy one big day with one of our favorites this April.  Baby June is no longer a baby this little girl is now 1!  Some "bunny" loves this kid!!  She had a great night with all her family and loved that birthday cake.
my sister did a great job on the party and the kids had a blast playing by the lake and enjoying the wonderful spring weather.


this was the picture i had to send daddy to show him B eating a drumstick.  She never will eat Mitch's but for some reason uncle B apparently had the right mix because this girl was chomping down!
 That night as my sister and I were looking at all the social media sites and discussing how it had been "sibling day" where everyone seemed to be posting pics of their siblings we decided to take our own...in the dark, with the kids asleep, and no make up!!  So this is the only place you will be seeing this picture but so glad I have a sibling that understands me, makes me feel so loved and also enjoys being silly just like me!
The next day was another special occasion....my bday. You see, me and June are birthday buddies so for my birthday Mitch had planned dinner with friends after the Arkansas Derby.  My parents met me in Malvern to get the kids but little did I know Pop had already made plans for them as College of the Ouachitas.  The girls had the best time at family day on their campus while Mitch and I enjoyed a day with friends.
A group pic after dinner that night!
The next week little B was at school and asked her teacher to send me a pic of her masterpiece...her name!  This little one is doing so well in school and has learned a lot this year.
That weekend Mitch and I went to my first dinner/ theater.  It was a murder mystery dinner and it was a lot of fun.  We sat and ate while the actors circulated the room and kept us guessing at who done it. 
That weekend AB and Ellie christened the pool for summer...it was a cool 75 degrees outside but freezing on the inside.  I can't even imagine how cold it was, kids are so much tougher than us old folks!
B had her end of school bicycle parade at school.  All the kiddos bring their trikes and make a circle around all the little houses the 4 year olds have decorated. 



 B's first tball game...and guess who was her coach this year...yep that would be me!  I coached her team with Jodi and we had a great group of little girls that made it alot of fun.  Go Pixie Chicks!!!

ready to take the field!!
B got to go to one of her first tea's for a friend a few weeks back.  It was such a cute little place in Texarkana and the party was just precious.  I had to snap a few pics of all the cuteness.
B enjoyed the dressing up the most!!  Cutest old lady I've ever seen
B with the birthday girl Lilly



After the party the girls and I headed to the spa city to meet up with dad for a day on the lake.  It was the first trip in the boat for the summer and what a great day it was!
We even got to hang out with Max and Mason...what a great way to kick off summer!


Can't wait to see what summer 2015 has in store for this crew.  All I do know is I wouldn't want to be anywhere else with anyone else!!  Love my little family!!

No comments: