Thursday, March 19, 2015

Christmas Part #1

Christmas at Nana's always starts and end with food...but you won't hear me complaining!
I just love that my mom has kept everything so traditional (unlike myself) there is something really comforting about coming home for Christmas and being there with my family.  I guess because even though time has passed something about my family Christmas has stayed the same just now with more people involved.  My mom works really hard to still give me "her baby" the kind of Christmas I used to have...and I really really love that about her!
My kids love to see her tree decorated with pictures of me and Terri from when we were kids and now with their pictures too.
and then it was present time and the whole house got turned upside down!  Four little girls can sure make a mess!
 Lila got me some great stuff...
 AB hooked nana up with some new goodies as well.
 Well if nana was going for a reaction you can tell by AB's face she got it!  B was just as excited but at an angle I couldn't catch it.  On her trip to Chicago recently she had hit up the American Girl store and these 4 racked up!
 B with her little look alike B

 AB already had her look alike doll so she choice the girl of the year... and precious baby June got her bitty baby!

 Aunt T hooked the girls up with some cool doodle pads
 and as usual dad got some more shirts!
 Aunt Bettye got all the girls these activity watches to keep track on on the go.
 AB even got her some new cowgirl boots..

 and the daddies got some wagons. ???  Hey they were excited 
 but we still had some fun with good ole wrapping paper too.

 We had a great day with my whole family, cousins Abby, Lindsey and new cousin Jacob all stopped by as well.  And then it was on to the next stop..candlelight service at church followed by Christmas with Mitch's cousins and extended family.
The girls always have a great time when they get together!
 and the gift exchange was a hit!
now off to bed little ones..for Santa Claus comes tonight!

No comments: