Friday, March 20, 2015

A great start to a new year...

Just a little pic with my girls..
B has become a fan of the selfies and is letting dad in on the action.
Donuts for dad at AB's School

A Broadway show called back on Broadway with all the cousins one night.  It is so nice to have a theater in town now where shows like this are here for us to see.  They girls had a blast and so did mommy!
I had to take this picture from the church of the sun coming up it was so pretty to see God's beauty before me.  I have been training for a marathon (my first full) and have had to run by myself some and on this morning it was a long run but something about that time alone and seeing the sun come up was pretty special so I just had to share.
my little cuties in the outfits nana got them for church..

part of our Sunday School Clan...always good to get together with this group on Sunday nights.
B came with mom to work one day to our exotic zoo we had on campus.   She loved the little creatures but wasn't so sure about the big ones!

a baby kangaroo...he was so sweet but smelled awful!!
PJ day at school!


We got ROLLED...oh those days I have missed
and forked...but don't you worry payback is coming very soon my friends!
I think these two actually enjoyed it though..
a little post clean up lunch on the lawn (in our pjs)
Pop's birthday bash..or at least cake and kids!  I do it right from Tab's you can't beat it, a sampling of all his favorites.
Valentine's day goodies for the class.. we were leaving the next day for vacation so AB was going to miss her party so we took goodies for the class.

Cotton candy ice cream cones and from what the kids told me they were a hit..I mean who doesn't like cotton candy and a waffle cone!!!

B was able to make her party because it was a day early and she seemed to have a good time by the pics..
silly silly girl.
and you guessed it another selfie..

and the first snow of the season.. a record (or at least as long as I can remember in this area) 6 plus inches!!  We had a great time but ready for the snow to end..we had just returned days earlier from our ski trip to Colorodo (more on that to come) and then got snow TWICE in two weeks after that.  Needless to say this family is ready for the sun!!!
sledding...redneck style






in a baby seat!!!  ha, ha ha...none of us had a sled and its not like you can swing by the local walmart and pick one up!
it took on a little snow but worked out okay



luckily friends that own the local hardware store even delivered and brought us our very own sled.
The whole crew at lunch...luckily one place in town was still open
neighborhood kids having a little fun and gathering snow for ICE CREAM!

Ready for spring...but one last winter post.  Colorodo 2015 coming up next...

No comments: