Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dance Recital 2014

 I can't believe it after all these years of AB taking dance the time has finally come that now both of my little beauties are dancing queens!  These two seem to love dance but I wasn't sure until the recital how B would like the stage.  Now I can say with confidence that she was awesome.  She danced along to some and then did a little freestyle all her own but she made it through and had me smiling and laughing the entire night.  So proud of these two and the joy they not only bring to our lives but to all those around us.  They will always be stars in my eyes!!
G and the dancing queens
All the Fowler girls...my poor dad is just surrounded by them!  So excited to have baby J here for the weekend!

Bobo and Sharon and their tiny dancers.

One little, two little..
three little Indians all ready for the show!!
I must be honest and say that this was not my favorite costume...sorry but I am just being honest. However, this child pulled it off in style if you ask me!  She looked precious and worked the stage from beginning to end.  I wasn't sure how the stage or the crowd would affect her with this being her first time but I feel pretty confident in saying that she will be just fine going forward based off of how she did that night.
My little hip hop star.  She danced to "Roar" by Katy Perry and did a great job.  She and I had gone through the routine so many times that I had it memorized but it paid off on stage because she did awesome!
Nicki and Pop are always so sweet to come to all the girls events.  I don't know what we would do without them or Nicki's camera for that matter!
DK and AB ready to "Roar!"
The whole team striking a pose...to much cuteness !
At the beginning of the recital AB was presented with her 5 year award for dance.  She actually started at the age of two!! She was so excited to get her trophy and even more excited to see her dad join her on stage.



All changed and ready for "Bad"...only one minor glitch that could not go unsaid.  I forgot her tap shoes!!!  I mean how do I manage to go over the whole list of items in in which to make sure to bring and forget the main thing!!  I was freaking out with minutes until the dance was to begin I was running down the hall looking for extra shoes.  Luckily another little girl that is actually several years younger had a pair that fit just fine..well maybe a little snug if you ask AB but none the less we made it through!  So next year I may have nothing else but I assure you I will have tap shoes!! 
These little moon walkers did a great job and tapped their little hearts. They proved they were "Bad!"  Michael Jackson would have been jealous to see some of their moves.
Cousin Lila was there ready to greet the girls with lots of flowers!  Thanks to all the grandparents for making the trip down for the recital we are so thankful to have your love and support in all these two do or will do....Thank goodness, dance recital 2014 is in the books now let's get ready for lake time!

No comments: