Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Valentines Day!

Won't Chew be mine?  It was the theme for our Valentine's gifts this year for the girls classrooms. The girls loved them mainly because they got to consume a great deal of gum in the making of them!!   
Valentine's morning all smiles on the way to hand out there goodies.

She really was excited...just not about the picture.
That morning we started things off with a nice breakfast at "muffins for mom" at school. 
Then that afternoon I came back for the school party.  AB had asked for chocolate covered strawberries for her snack.  Yes, she is a wee bit high maintenance you ask?!  But I thought I did a pretty good job on them...she was thrilled so that is all that mattered to me.
So  excited to pass them around the room to all her buddies.
That afternoon on the way to Hot Springs we stopped by to see my  grandmother.  This was her last week to be at the assisted living home before she moved next door so we stopped by and the girls even took her a box of sugar free chocolates!
That night Bobo and Sharon watched the girls so Mitch and I could go to dinner with friends.  I think its safe to say that they had a good time by the look of those milkshakes!
That Sunday I left to come back early for the Texarkana Run the Line Half Marathon.  This was to be my first half (if you remember I tried to run in Memphis back in December to no avail) I was pretty nervous but also excited to get my first one out of the way.  The other girls are all old pros at this...before the race
The whole gang from Hope.


and after.!!  I must say I don't ever take selfies but this one just had to be done!!  I was pretty proud because it si something I have always wanted to do and all those morning for the past 6 or 7 months that I had been getting up to run paid off...so today my friends I will take a selfie....
maybe even two or three for that matter!!

Not sure why people do this but...better to join them I guess.?! Next up the Little Rock half in two weeks!! I must be crazy...
These last few pics are some that Shonda sent me of B.  She had to stay with her two days while her school was out and I got the biggest kick out of them all.  Just scroll down and there will be no doubt in your mind after seeing them all that this little momma is all about the babies.  She is the stinkin cutest thing...she is going to make a great momma one day!  Love that little baby of mine even if she thinks she is the big girl...that doesn't change the fact that she will always be my baby girl!
look at that expression on her face...
always there with a helping hand...sometimes a little too much help.

Happy Valentines ya'll!  Now it's time to hit the slopes!!

No comments: