Monday, February 17, 2014

Love is in the air and all around

Love, love...These cuties are so full of love and just bring a smile to my face!

We spent the weekend in LR a few weeks back and had a great time playing with cousins for a day or two while daddy enjoyed some pre birthday/ race day celebrations of his own.  The girls and I had a  fun day with Aunt T, Uncle B and Nana at the zoo.  We have been so ready to get outside and it was such a great change to have some sunshine for a little while!!  Too bad it didn't last long :(

The farmer and the belle!!  Cutest ones I have ever seen.
Flowers in bloom!!
Fun at the zoo with 3 little monkeys!

While we were in Little Rock, AB and I tried out the new trampoline park with her cousin Mason.  She loved it but I must say I was not as big of a fan... way too much action going on in that place for me.  I am so relieved I didn't try to take B because she would have gotten run over in that madness.  It will be a while before mom's nerves can do that again but I will say back in the day I would have knocked some people over to get a chance to do that myself...come to think of it I wanted to that day and did see several parents doing just that as a matter of fact.

Daddy's family birthday party, that usually follows the all guys weekend he requests each year.  We borrowed a big van strapped a few car seats in (wishing I had a pic of that)  and had the best time with 3 families riding over to Texarkana for an evening of Mexican food and fun. 
Someone just had to try it out.
Our annual homemade birthday cake made with lots of love and fingers!!!
I had been so excited since I found out that Trista would be at market promoting her new book..I was determined to meet her but by the time we made it over to where she was she had already left. But much to our surprise she was standing there chatting was some people around the corner.  I was a little hesitant but under the pressure from the others I went up and started a conversation with her so that we could get a copy of the book and take a few pictures.  I have loved her since she was on the Bachelor and couldn't resist the chance to meet her.  Much to my surprise she was sooo nice..we chatted for some time about live, love and Juan Pablo (the newest bachelor for those that don't tune in..which btw you really should because is a cutie pootie!!)

Time to kick back and enjoy a little fun after a full day of shopping til we dropped.
Tired girls after three days of non-stop shopping!!
My 100 year old lady after 100 tiring days of school!  She came up with this outfit all on her own..the dress was actually one of mine as a child!!
The whole bunch of ole geezers!
My little hunter-thanks to Carter Maneth for a use of some camo!  For some reason we don't have a lot of that laying around the house.
You should be afraid, be very afraid these hunters are pretty fierce!
Disney day pic...it was a little chilly and Rapunzel wasn't feeling so cooperative that morning.
but they did get a cool surprise when Mickey and Minnie stopped by.
Miss match day!  She did this all on her own!   
Cheerleading pictures before the big Homecoming game this year.


She even got to make her very own corsage...brings back the memories of all those corsages that were so big you felt like you were carrying around a 10 lb weight!
So proud of our babysitter Aimee for making homecoming court this year...pretty, pretty!
B even got a chance to cheer her on that night.
Last game to cheer on those Saints.
Just a few pictures I received from  AB's latest bunking party fun...

A few pics from our night of fun, celebrating Lila and Pop's birthday followed by our scary excursion home in several inches of snow!!  Just a little pic of me and the hubby that we never ever take but that my mother insisted on.
The birthday Princess and her helpers.  She had a great party this year because even though it was snowing out side the inside of the gym was nice and cozy with lots of action thanks to about 15 3 year olds and lots of riding toys.  I don't know whether there were more collision in the gym or outside that evening.  It did make for a very fun sleepover at Aunt T's house that night with Nana and Pop once we all arrived safe and sound.  Must say I don't want to do that again anytime soon.
Happy birthday sweet girl and happy birthday to Pop too!!  These two get to share a day..one looks forward to it a little more than the other..I'll let you decide which one!

No comments: