Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Garvin Gardens

We decided to take a trip out to Garvin Gardens several weeks back before Christmas. We had taken Addie Blaire before but not that she remembered I don't think. Before we had even gotten out of the car her arms starting waving (this is something she gets from her dad when she gets excited) and she was ready to get inside. She absolutely loved it, Mitch was dreading coming but he said after seeing her face light up it was all worth it. She keep saying "it is so beautiful" and thanking us for bringing her there. I think it is one of those memories that will stay with me for a very long time. Merry Christmas!

This is Addie in front of the "peahawk" as she kept referring to it. I don't know much about my camera so excuse the pictures you either get the kiddo in front or the actual lights so I am not promising the best photography in the next few photos.





I loved the look of these chandeliers as you walked up the hill.

Needless to say Britann will have to come back in a few years because she definitely won't remember this trip considering she slept through the whole thing!

I love this picture because this shows the exact excitement that we saw the entire time we were there!


This crepe myrtle was beautiful!!

I can't wait to make this an annual trip for the Bobo family. I see many good Christmas memories happening here in the future!

No comments: