Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Circus!

Jodi Coffee and I decided to take the kiddos to the Circus a few weeks ago. I was lucky in that Mitch offered to watch Britann so that it wouldn't be so crazy for me and Addie and we would get some time together. It was so much fun! I had not been to a circus since I was a kid and I forgot how cool they are! There were men hanging by the feet from the tent, two women even hung by there ponytails. The elephants were Addie's favorite which is why most of the pictures I took were of them. She even got to walk the tight rope just like a performer!! It was a lot of fun and I think I even have Mitch convinced that he needs to make the next one.

Pretty impressive considering she was in boots!


The best part for her was the popcorn a must have in Addie's world!

This was the one of many pictures we tried to get of the girls. They were too busy running around and dancing.


No comments: