Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just catching up!

It was Mason's birthday this weekend so we had a big weekend after our ultrasound on Wednesday, Addie and I spent the day in Hot Springs shopping for the baby on Thur. Then Lonoke with the Gentry's on Friday, and some time with my aunt in downtown Little Rock hanging out, on Sat. Aunt Brandee watched Addie so Dad and I got out and then the best part of all was Mason's awesome birthday on Sunday. He had his party at the athletic club in LR. It has the coolest maze for the kids, I was really impressed. Addie Blaire had been looking so forward to the party that she wouldn't let Mason out of her sight that day because she was afraid she would miss out on the party.

The kiddos before the party

Mason blowing out the candles and being sang to by everyone, mainly Addie Blaire who was the loudest and most of key of all the party goers!! What can I say she takes after her mother on the off key part. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures of Mas because he was a busy little guy at the party. Once he got in that maze he didn't come out and if he did I couldn't have caught him!! So glad he had a great time on his big day!

Addie got a little tired that maze was alot of work!

and then she was back up and at it in no time



Mitch and I got to go to a party at the country club of little rock last weekend so I took a picture because first of all we never do and secondly, I haven't been so good about taking any pictures of myself pregnant. I can't imagine why??! Anyways, I want to be better about posting a few more pictures of me during this very exciting time! This picture was at 21 weeks! Over half way, yeah!

I took several pictures of Addie Blaire the other day for her program for her dance recital. I didn't have much time so I lined her up on the porch and just started pretending that she was a model and told her different faces to make (happy, sad, serious, etc.) she really put on a show. I am not sure which picture face I like the best but I had to post some of my favorite expressions!




This was her serious face, but it also somehow involved her rolling her eyes, which she does a lot these days!

I never had a chance to post the birthday party that Mitch and Addie Blaire threw for me the morning of my birthday. Addie had instructed her dad what he needed and he pulled through. She wanted balloons, blowers, party favors, and cupcakes. Daddy did also we had Tinkerbell plates, barbie cupcakes, and some beautiful party favors! It was the best birthday party ever!! That night we went to eat at a Japanese steakhouse and Addie used her first pair of chopsticks. She surprisingly did awesome with them and we even brought them home. Now every time she eats rice at home she has to have her "sticks."


No comments: