Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's a......

GIRL!!!!!! We are so excited to announce that we are having another sweet baby girl!! I really can't believe it, I was convinced from everyone else I guess that it was a boy. Mitch was the same way, I don't really know why but I never dreamed I would have two little girls!! We had a wonderful day that we got to share with our whole family and it was just perfect. My mom, dad, sister, mother-in-law, Mitch and Addie were all there with me for the ultrasound. It was so neat to be able to show Addie her little sister and for her to be there for that moment was pretty awesome. I think Mitch is in shock he is completely outnumbered at our house, even the dog is a girl!! He 'll manage though, like I told him at least little girls always love there daddy's, mommy's well it is usually a love hate thing in those teenage years! Addie has even picked out a name for her little sister Larsha (not quite sure how she prefers it spelled but she is set on it!!) She and I went shopping to buy our baby sister a present the next day. Somehow she wanted a barbie and strawberry shortcake ball!! After the ultrasound our families went with us on a boat ride on Lake Hamilton and to dinner, no better way to spend the day then with those that love us and that are already in love with this baby. I feel really blessed to be able to be her mother and I can't wait to meet her in a few months. Now to just come up with a name, never an easy task for me!

The baby girl parts or so she says!!

This was the best she could do to get a picture of her face, she wasn't being to cooperative about that. She kept her little arms in front of her face the entire time and I remember Addie Blaire doing the same thing. The picture is her laying against something with her face showing and her cute little fingers on her belly. The funniest part was after the ultrasound the nurse gave Addie her own pictures to show her friends. She took one look at it and told my sister that it looked like a koala bear!!! I have to admit I kinda see where she could see that, but way too funny!

Addie Blaire and Zoe hanging out on the boat after an exciting day!

1 comment:

Julee said...

CONGRATS!! I am sure this Bobo girl will be just as precious at AB! :) Post a pic of your cute belly!